Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm (unless otherwise noticed) in the Community Room of the Town Hall located at E7403 Hwy 110, Fremont, WI
Notices and agendas are to be posted 24 hours in advance of the meeting excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Legal Holidays. Please keep in mind the Town’s Clerk’s hours of operation and make necessary arrangements to be sure your posting is made in an adequate amount of time.
All agendas are posted 24 hours prior to the town board meeting at the following locations:
- Town Hall outside bulletin board
- Northbound Trail BP station bulletin board
- Sunset Curve BP station bulletin board
- This website
1. Click on the agendas link at the bottom of this page. The entire agenda is provided on the website.
2. Provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Town Clerk and we will mail a copy of the agenda.
3. Subscribe to receive updates made to the website - notices, agendas & minutes - through email or text messages on your phone.
A listing of topics that the chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting must be on the agenda. With that said, every Town Board meeting provides time for a Public Comment period. This is your opportunity to address the Board on any subject matter that is within the jurisdiction of the Town, and that does not appear as a regular agenda item. The Town Board is not permitted (by law) to take any action on issues raised during the Public Comment period, but they may refer matters to board members for response or official action at a future date.